很實用的一份投影片! 或者說是一份 python 的心法。
明確的指出那些 function 是經過最佳化的，而且比較有效率。
附上最後一頁 python 的理念，帶有一點哲理。
● Beautiful is better than ugly.
● Explicit is better than implicit.
● Simple is better than complex.
● Complex is better than complicated.
● Flat is better than nested.
● Sparse is better than dense.
● Readability counts.
● Special cases aren't special enough to break the rules.
● Although practicality beats purity.
● Errors should never pass silently.
● Unless explicitly silenced.
● In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess.
● There should be one – and preferably only one – obvious way to do it.
● Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you're Dutch.
● Now is better than never.
● Although never is often better than *right* now.
● If the implementation is hard to explain, it's a bad idea.
● If the implementation is easy to explain, it may be a good idea.
● Namespaces are one honking great idea -- let's do more of those!